Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Instagram Flashback: July
1. Look at that plate -roasted walleye done Italian style. It was amazing! My husband and celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary at a little resturant called La Sorella di Francesca. The food was delicious and the company even better. I love being married to my man.
2. A little summer face painting party. So sweet!
3. A completed tote bag! I loosely followed patterns and instructions from the book 1-2-3 Sew. Super helpful and super detailed for a beginner sewer -but it stilled turned out a bit smaller than anticipated: making it a perfect bag for my 5 year old daughter! Oh, and I finally used up my souvenir fabric from a trip to San Fransisco 3 years ago!
4. Functioning vintage signage is always a treat!
5. I spent a week with 4500 high-schoolers -learning about privilege and lack there-of, surrendering to Jesus and some hard work at an urban farm.
6. And closing with my little professional strawberry slicer!
More instagram love @benziedesign...