Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Felt like a tutorial: Christmas Trees
Celebrating the classic holiday centerpiece: the Christmas Tree!
1. Can't go wrong with this scallop cut tree by Allsorts -and the pattern is easy to understand!
2. Stand up trees by Joggles.
3. These little brooches by Purlbee are perfect for passing and adorning gifts!
4. Super excited about these bright and easy trees -must go see them at The Creative Salad.
5. Little embroidered trees by Cynthia Treen at Martha Stewart.
6. And a great craft for the kids by The Magic Onions.
Happy merry making to you!