My favorite sparkly embellishment for felt is sequins, it pairs so nicely and sews so easily with felt! Make a pair of heart shaped hair clips or pin one to your lapel -something sweet for Valentine's Day.
1. To make the hearts super quick and uniform I grabbed my favorite nesting heart die from Lifestyle Crafts. And don't forget to use our 20% off coupon BENZIE on any Lifestyle or We R products!
2. You'll also need some of Benzie's felt -we used Flamingo and Magenta to cut two larger and one smaller heart. Here's a tutorial on how we use the die cuts but you can also freehand hearts using a sharp scissors or our freezer paper method.
3. And for the sparkles! Pick out your favorite sequins and some matching seed beads.
4. Layer sequins and beads onto 2 layers of felt and fill in the center heart. You may need to use a beading needle for the seed beads.
5. Stitch a pin or hair clip to the second large heart then attach to the sequined heart. Happy Valentine's Day!