Here in the U.S. -it's the month of thankgiving and feasting and Benzie is celebrating with our own Thankgiving dinner! This entire dinner is made with only 10 colors of felt -and even has it's own Benzie Collection. Thanks to all the wonderful crafters who put together these tutorials!
1. Thanksgiving is complete without the Cranberries -and this tutorial is one of Benzie's very own.
2. Hot cross buns! by ShellyInspired. We used Benzie felt in Toast and Ivory.
3. Turkey leg by Art Threads. Cinnamon and Latte felt was used.
4. Sugar snap peas (a favorite in our house) by Craftiness is not Optional in Zucchini felt.
5. Cutest little corn cob ever! Derived from While Wearing Heels in Ochre and Ivory.
6. And pumpkin pie from Little Dear at Sew, Mama, Sew in the color Pumpkin (of course), Ivory, and Latte. Go check out the original -it includes some great embroidery!